Friday, September 5, 2008

"Here I Go Impossible Again" / "All This Time Still Falling Out of Love" single (Erasure)

"Here I Go Impossible Again" and "All This Time Still Falling Out of Love" are both tracks on Erasure's 2005 album Nightbird. "All This Time Still Falling Out of Love" is quite possibly my favourite on a very strong album. This double a-side contains fpur tracks which consist of two mixes of each title. None are the album version. The single mix of "Here I Go Impossible Again" is fine, similar to the album version. The original version of "All This Time Still Falling Out of Love" is cool, but I prefer the album version. Next we have Meloboy's Nü-German Compu-Soul Remix of "Here I Go Impossible Again," which is a very good mix. Finally, we have the Shanghai Surprize Club Mix of "All This Time Still Falling Out of Love," which is my favourite track on this single. It's a great club version of the song that will likely inspire dancing in its listeners. While this may not include quite as much content as Erasure's singles usually do, what it does have is pretty cool and is worth the price of admission.

Tracks:
1. Here I Go Impossible Again (single mix)
2. All This Time Still Falling Out of Love (original mix)
3. Here I Go Impossible Again (Meloboy's Nü-German Compu-Soul Remix)
4. All This Time Still Falling Out of Love (Shanghai Surprize Club Mix)

No comments: