Monday, December 1, 2008

"Let Me Entertain You" single (Robbie Williams)

"Let Me Entertain You" was released as a single from Robbie Williams' Life Thru a Lens. The a-side has grown to be one of my favourite Williams tracks. The single is backed with a neat live medley with Tom Jones of songs featured on the soundtrack to The Full Monty, a great remake of Pet Shop Boys' "I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind of Thing," and a cool track entitled "I Am the (Res)Erection." For me, the highlight of these b-sides is "I Wouldn't..." as it's a very solid interpretation of strong material. Overall, another quality single from a quality artist.

Tracks:
1. Let Me Entertain You
2. Medley of songs from the motion picture soundtrack 'The Full Monty' (with Tom Jones)
3. I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind of Thing
4. I Am the (Res)Erection

No comments: