Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"It's Not Right But It's Okay" single (Whitney Houston)

I have to admit, Whitney Houston's "It Not Right But It's Okay" is one of those songs that hit me the first time I heard it. It's truly a great track. However, I wasn't buying many CDs (especially currents) at that time, so I never picked up the single. I now have the remix single, however, and it's a good'n! I really like the Thunderpuss and Club 69 mixes. The Jerkins one isn't bad, but it takes some of the kick away from the song. The last track is a Hex Hector remix of "I Will Always Love You," and I have to admit, it's pretty good too. All in all, this is a cool single.

Tracks:
1. It's Not Right But It's Okay (Rodney Jerkins Smooth mix)
2. It's Not Right But It's Okay (Rodney Jerkins Smooth mix instrumental)
3. It's Not Right But It's Okay (Thunderpuss radio mix)
4. It's Not Right But It's Okay (Club 69 radio mix)
5. It's Not Right But It's Okay (Thunderpuss club mix)
6. It's Not Right But It's Okay (Club 69 Future club mix)
7. It's Not Right But It's Okay (Club 69 Future dub)
8. I Will Always Love You (Hex Hector club mix)

No comments: