Saturday, January 12, 2008

Set lists: Editors, Hot Hot Heat, Louis XIV

12 January 2007 - Editors, Hot Hot Heat, and Louis XIV. I went to see HHH without really knowing a lot from the other two, but I have to say, Editors were truly rocktastic live. Great sets from both. Louis XIV wasn't too bad either.

Louis XIV
1. The Grand Apartment
2. Louis XIV
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Paper Doll
5. Air Traffic Control
6. Finding Out True Love Is Blind
7. Guilt by Association
8. God Killed the Queen
9. There's a Traitor in This Room

Hot Hot Heat
1. Dirty Mouth
2. Harmonicas and Tambourines
3. No Not Now
4. Bandages
5. 5 Times Out of 100
6. Let Me In
7. Middle of Nowhere
8. My Best Fiend
9. Talk to Me, Dance With Me
10. Goodnight, Goodnight

Editors
1. Bones
2. All Sparks
3. An End Has a Start
4. Bullets
5. Escape the Nest
6. When Anger Shows
7. Lights
8. Blood
9. You Are Fading
10. The Racing Rats
11. Munich
Encore
12. Smokers Outside the Hospital Doors
13. Fingers in the Factories

While I was there, I also picked up a 45: "Bandages" b/w "Apt 101." That's only the third 45 I actually own. Not exactly sure what possessed me. Cool picture sleeve, I guess.

No comments: