Friday, February 29, 2008

Employment (Kaiser Chiefs)

From the "it's about effin' time" department, I've purchased the Kaiser Chiefs album Employment.
As much as I love "Everyday I Love You Less and Less," it took me forever to actually get this album. I even managed to pick up Yours Truly, Angry Mob before this.

Anyway, I'm glad to have finally gotten this. It's a great album. My memory had dimmed of "I Predict a Riot," so I'd forgotten that it, too, is a rather kickass track. Besides the awesome singles (also including "Oh My God" and "Modern Way"), many of the album tracks are also highly enjoyable, including "Na Na Na Na Naa," "Born to Be a Dancer," and "What Did I Ever Give You?" I'd definitely recommend this album.

Tracks:
1. Everyday I Love You Less and Less
2. I Predict a Riot
3. Modern Way
4. Na Na Na Na Naa
5. You Can Have It All
6. Oh My God
7. Born to Be a Dancer
8. Saturday Night
9. What Did I Ever Give You?
10. Time Honoured Tradition
11. Caroline, Yes
12. Team Mate

No comments: