Friday, February 15, 2008

"Rosé" single (The Feeling)

Experiencing a renewed Feeling vigor, I picked up the CD single for "Rosé."

"Rosé" is the version found on Twelve Stops and Home. It's not one of my favourite tracks on the album, but it is good.

Dan's original version of "Sewn" is an interesting, more sparse arrangement of the track from Twelve Stops and Home. Pretty cool. Worth a listen.

"Video Killed the Radio Star" is a live remake of the song originally performed by Bruce Woolley & The Camera Club and more popularly done by The Buggles. It's a cool version of it and was the main attraction of this single for me.

"Fill My Little Fanfare" is an interesting little rework of the chorus of "Fill My Little World." The harmonies are actually quite cool on this and make it a worthwhile listen.

Tracks:
1. Rosé
2. Sewn (Dan's original version)
3. Video Killed the Radio Star
4. Fill My Little Fanfare

No comments: