Monday, February 25, 2008

"I Thought It Was Over" single (The Feeling)

Just got the single for The Feeling's "I Thought It Was Over." It's the lead single from their sophomore album, Join With Us, which debuts at number one on the current UK Albums chart. I still need the album, but for now I'll content myself with this single.

Tracks:
1. "I Thought It Was Over"
Thanks to Youtube, I've been playing this one quite a bit anyway, but it's good to finally own it. Good track. Energetic.

2. "Don't Make It Easy"
Pretty solid b-side. If this is the material they chose to pull from the album, I hope that bodes well for the tracks which did make it.

3. "Colombia"
Another good tune. I like the vocal tracking on this one.

Unfortunately I'll have to wait a bit before I can spring for the album, but if this single is any indication, it will at least be worth the wait.

No comments: