Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Come Find Yourself (Fun Lovin' Criminals)

I had no idea what to expect when I bought Fun Lovin' Criminals' Come Find Yourself, and that proved both a good and a bad thing. The bad part was, FLC is so unique and eclectic that it took me a while to figure out what was going on. The good thing is, once I did figure it out, the surprise was a pleasant one. FLC bring an interesting mix of hip-hop, rock, and other styles to their music, and it makes for a pretty cool listen.

Tracks:
1. The Fun Lovin' Criminal
2. Passive/Aggressive
3. The Grave and the Constant
4. Scooby Snacks
5. Smoke 'Em
6. Bombin' the L
7. I Can't Get With That
8. King of New York
9. We Have All the Time in the World
10. Bear Hug
11. Come Find Yourself
12. Crime and Punishment
13. Methadonia

No comments: