Friday, April 18, 2008

Set lists: Rites of Spring (Day 1)

Well, the first day of Rites of Spring has turned out to be a bit of a bust as I'm a wimp who can't take the rain. As it turns out, my phone couldn't take it either as it's now screwed up. Oh well.

Anyway, I did stay out for the entirety of Lady Antebellum's set, and I'm glad I did. They're awesome. Here's what they played:
1. Love's Lookin' Good on You
2. Slow Down Sister
3. Mason-Dixon Line / Free Fallin' medley
-He sang a few lines from "I Can't Stand the Rain" here-
4. Lookin' for a Good Time
5. Things People Say
6. Long Train Running
7. Love Don't Live Here
8. Woman Scorned
9. Hard to Handle

I then went back to my room, dried off, and opened my window to hear Cupid. He led off with "Do Yo Dance," did pieces of "Buy U a Drank" at some point, and ended with "Cupid Shuffle." Not sure what else he did.

Then I listened to Colbie Caillat, but her stuff doesn't translate as well for window listening.
1. Oxygen
2. Hard to hear and some idiots outside my window kept drowning her out
3. Realize
4. Thought it was "Battle" but then she performed that later, so...
5. Couldn't tell
6. Missed this too... this sucks
7. Battle
8. Bubbly
9. I don't know
10. Beast of Burden ... and that was a really cool rendition.
11. Feelings Show

I also listened to Spoon's set through my window. They sounded good but at this point I gave up on even trying to keep set. I did hear "The Underdog" near the end, which I love, so yay.

No comments: