Sunday, April 20, 2008

Set lists: Rites of Spring (Day 2)

Well, I only actually attended two sets on the second night: Feist and Lil Jon. I enjoyed both. Musically I preferred Feist, but for entertainment value at an outdoor festival, Lil Jon probably won.

I didn't even try to keep Lil Jon's set, but he did a lot of what you'd expect him to do, including "I Don't Give a Fuck," "Bia' Bia'," "What You Gon Do," "Get Low," "The Anthem," "Salt Shaker," "Let's Go," "Snap Yo Fingers," etc. He ended the show with some interesting selections: "Sweet Home Alabama," "Sweet Child o' Mine," and "Don't Stop Believin'."

I did try to keep Feist's set, but I proved kind of inept there. I have half of it and will see if anyone can help me complete it. Anyway, as it currently stands:

1. When I Was a Young Girl
2. My Moon, My Man
3. Gatekeeper
4. I Feel It All
5. ???
6. Secret Heart
7. Inside and Out
8. 1, 2, 3, 4
9. Mushaboom
10. Sea Lion Woman

The fifth song is probably "So Sorry," although we had one guess of "Intuition."

No comments: