Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Club Class: Pop (Various Artists)

The eleven-track Club Class: Pop contains some club mixes of eleven popular tracks. Remixed tracks include Duran Duran's "Girls on Film," Paula Abdul's "My Love Is For Real," and Louise's "2 Faced." I would recommend this disc, as I found all eleven mixes to be quite enjoyable. It's hard to pick a favourite, but on first listen I think I would give the slight edge to the Motiv8 Northside Mix of Sean Maguire's "Good Day." Fans of club mixes will not be disappointed with this CD.

Tracks:
1. Shaggy: "Boombastic" (Stonebridge vocal remix)
2. Louise: "2 Faced" (Almighty Definitive mix)
3. Spandau Ballet: "Chant No. 1 (I Don't Need This Pressure On)" (D-Bop's vocal house mix)
4. Paula Abdul: "My Love Is For Real" (Junior Vasquez club extended)
5. Sean Maguire: "Good Day" (Motiv8 Northside mix)
6. Kim Carnes: "Bette Davis Eyes" (OPM All About Kim mix)
7. Eternal: "What'cha Gonna Do?" (K. Warren mix)
8. Duran Duran: "Girls on Film" (Salt Tank mix)
9. Dana Dawson: "3 Is Family" (Dancing Divaz club mix)
10. Deborah Harry: "I Want That Man" (Almighty Definitive mix)
11. Belinda Carlisle: "Heaven Is a Place on Earth" (Vito & Matt's new club mix)

No comments: