Saturday, July 12, 2008

Exciter (Depeche Mode)

Depeche Mode's 2001 album Exciter seems be one which evokes a wide range of responses amongst fans, from those who love it to those who hate it. Personally, I think it's quite good, although not the best work they've ever done. There are a few excellent songs included, though, such as "Deam On," "The Dead of Night," "I Feel Loved," and "Goodnight Lovers." While I paid slightly more for this album than I did for my two singles compilations, I don't regret the purchase, and would say this is one to which folks should give a chance.

Tracks:
1. Dream On
2. Shine
3. The Sweetest Condition
4. When the Body Speaks
5. The Dead of Night
6. Lovetheme
7. Freelove
8. Comatose
9. I Feel Loved
10. Breathe
11. Easy Tiger
12. I Am You
13. Goodnight Lovers

No comments: