Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Singles 86>98 (Depeche Mode)

The Singles 86>98 is my other $2 Half Price Books Depeche Mode find, to complement Catching Up With Depeche Mode. This 2-disc set is an excellent overview of the singles released during this time period. While it doesn't include any key album tracks (e.g., "Halo,") it's still a great compilation of single edits. The songs included are generally awesome. I'd definitely recommend it for music fans.

Tracks:
1. Stripped (7" version)
2. A Question of Lust
3. A Question of Time (remix)
4. Strangelove (7" version)
5. Never Let Me Down Again (Tsangarides mix)
6. Behind the Wheel (remix)
7. Personal Jesus (7" version)
8. Enjoy the Silence (7" version)
9. Policy of Truth (single version)
10. World in My Eyes (single version)

Disc 2
11. I Feel You
12. Walking in My Shoes (single version)
13. Condemnation (Paris mix)
14. In Your Room (Zephyr mix)
15. Barrel of a Gun (single version)
16. It's No Good
17. Home
18. Useless (remix)
19. Only When I Lose Myself
20. Little 15
21. Everything Counts (live)

No comments: