Friday, July 18, 2008

In the Galaxy (Another Girl)

I remember having Another Girl's "Anything for You" on an old mix CD which stopped playing. I can't remember all of what was on it, but a few tracks stuck out as memorable for me besides the aforementioned: Gary Barlow's "So Help Me Girl," Backstreet Boys' "We Got It Goin' On," and Next's "Butta Love." I also remember that there was an O'Jays track on there, but I forget which. Anyway, the point of that was, I still remember "Anything for You" despite the CD having crapped out years ago. This is why I decided to buy the $1 beat-up promo copy of In the Galaxy, the 1997 album which contains said track. It's a pretty good indie-ish, alternative-ish album by a solo female. "Anything for You" is the clear standout track, although there are a few other good ones on there. I'm just glad to finally have the song back!

Tracks:
1. In Interstate
2. Anything for You
3. Growing Gold
4. Do You Want Me To
5. Sometimes
6. Favorite
7. P12B
8. About Me
9. Holiday
10. Adore
11. Just One Thing
12. The Day After Xmas
13. Anything for You (Part 2)

No comments: