Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Eydie Gorme Sings... The Best Of

Eydie Gorme Sings... The Best Of is a 30-track hodgepodge of Gorme's hits. The music's quite good. As far as I can tell, it's the only CD that contains such classic tracks as "Just Dance On By" and "My Heart." The liner notes are practically non-existent, but musically, this serves as a decent overview of Gorme's music. Those looking for an introduction to her catalogue may find this a useful disc.

Tracks:
1. The Dance Is Over
2. Your Kisses Kill Me
3. Blame It on the Bossa Nova
4. Don't Try to Fight It Baby
5. I Want You to Meet My Baby
6. Can't Get Over (The Bossa Nova)
7. I'll Take Romance
8. Jada
9. Fly Me to the Moon
10. When Your Lover Has Gone
11. Chicago (That Toddlin' Town)
12. My Heart
13. Let's Do It (Let's Fall in Love)
14. The Voice in My Heart
15. Too Close for Comfort
16. Hello Young Lovers
17. Dansero
18. I Remember You
19. Moon River
20. Be Careful, It's My Heart
21. Fine and Dandy
22. Frenesi
23. A Girl Can't Say
24. Kiss in Your Eyes
25. You Need Hands
26. Blues in the Night
27. I've Got a Right to Cry
28. Just Dance On By
29. Yours Tonight
30. Everybody Go Home

No comments: