Saturday, July 5, 2008

Where Do We Go From Here (Michael Damian)

Michael Damian's Where Do We Go From Here contains his huge hit remake of David Essex's "Rock On," as well as his other biggest hits "Cover of Love" and "Was It Nothing At All." I have to admit that I picked up this album without knowing any track but "Rock On," which I don't like as much as the original. It was more for experimentation's sake, and I was pleasantly surprised by the result. While I can't say the album is stellar, there are some decent tracks on here, including "Cover of Love," "A Question of Time," and "Heartbreak Monday." As a cheap whimsy, this album succeeds. I wouldn't recommend doing any work or spending significant cash to get this one, however, unless you're just dying to hear the aforementioned hits again.

Tracks:
1. Rock On
2. Cover of Love
3. Photograph
4. Straight from My Heart
5. Was It Nothing At All
6. A Question of Time
7. Heartbreak Monday
8. Turn from My Love
9. A Touch of Gray
10. My Mistake

No comments: