Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me" single (Erasure)

The appeal of Erasure's "Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me" single (UK CD2, I believe) lay for me in the live rendition of Blondie's "Heart of Glass." Erasure is one of those bands that does a lot of remakes that I end up enjoying, so I knew this was a must-have, and I wasn't disappointed. Pleasantly, I also found the Jon Pleased Wimmin Flashback vox of the title track to be a great listen as well, possibly even better than the single version. I've seen a few negative reviews of "Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me" on the Internet, but I disagree. I think it's another great entry in the Erasure catalogue.

Tracks:
1. Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me
2. Heart of Glass (live in Oxford)
3. Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me (Jon Pleased Wimmin Flashback vox)
4. Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me (Tall Paul mix)

No comments: