Sunday, July 6, 2008

"I Need to Know" (The Remixes) (Marc Anthony)

Marc Anthony's "I Need to Know" is one of the tracks I remember most fondly from the late 1990s Latin pop explosion. That is why I was quick to grab up a copy of the old remix CD single, including five versions: two by Pablo Flores, two by Bobby D'Ambrosio, and one by Track Masters. They're all fairly solid, but my two favourites are Pablo's Miami Mix Radio Edit and the D'Ambrosio Hectic Dub. The former puts a great, dance-friendly Latin beat to the song, while the latter retains just enough lyrics for some naughty dance floor fun.

Tracks:
1. I Need to Know (Pablo's Club-Dub)
2. I Need to Know (Pablo's Miami Mix radio edit)
3. I Need to Know (Track Masters remix)
4. I Need to Know (D'Ambrosio Hectic Dub)
5. I Need to Know (D'Ambrosio Club Mix radio edit)

No comments: