Monday, May 12, 2008

"Envious" promo CD (Dawn Robinson)

If you're a fan of Dawn Robinson (of En Vogue fame), or this song, there's no compelling reason to seek out this particular disc. It contains the album version of "Envious" and three album snippets. I bought it because I like the song fairly well and it was priced at $0.25. That's a better price than I could even get at digital retailers (and, if this blog isn't an indication, I'm pretty much against digital purchases), so I decided it was worth it, especially since it's not like I particularly need more than this, her hit. That's really about all I can say. It's a good song, similar to some of the stuff En Vogue was putting out.

Tracks:
1. Envious
2. Still (snippet)
3. Meaning of a Woman (snippet)
4. I Don't Know Why (snippet)

No comments: