Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Second First Impression (Daniel Bedingfield)

I finally got a copy of Daniel Bedingfield's second (and most recent) album, Second First Impression. I had fairly high expectations for this one, as I am a huge fan of many of the tracks on Gotta Get Thru This, his debut. Thankfully, this album meets my expectations. There's no one track on here that completely blew me away, but such songs as "Complicated," "Wrap My Words Around You," "Don't Give'r It All," "Nothing Hurts Like Love," "Holiness," "Draw You (demo)," and "A Kiss Without Commitment (demo)" prove that Bedingfield still had his flair in 2004. I just wish he'd come back soon!

Tracks:
1. Growing Up
2. Complicated
3. Wrap My Words Around You
4. All Your Attention
5. The Way
6. Sorry
7. Show Me the Real You
8. Don't Giv'er It All
9. Nothing Hurts Like Love
10. Holiness
11. All the Little Children
12. Draw You (demo)
13. A Kiss Without Commitment (demo) / I'm Not Dead (hidden bonus track)

No comments: