Monday, May 5, 2008

Said and Done (Boyzone)

I'm not really sure what possessed me to buy Boyzone's Said and Done album. Don't get me wrong - I like the Boyzone boys and their tunes. That's why I got the singles box. Still, I'm not sure what I expected to find on an album.

Anyway, for whatever reason, I did buy this 1995 release. It contains such hits as "So Good" and "Coming Home Now." The new tracks for me were the unreleased album tracks. My favourite of these was the opening song, "Together." Also present is a remake of The Sutherland Brothers' "Arms of Mary" which, while nothing amazing, is decent and interesting to hear. I wouldn't call this album essential, but it is a decent pop album, and fans of the Boyzone lads will likely find a track or two worthwhile even if they already have the singles on disc in some form or another.

Tracks:
1. Together
2. Coming Home Now
3. Love Me for a Reason
4. Oh Carol
5. When All Is Said and Done
6. So Good
7. Can't Stop Me
8. I'll Be There
9. Key to My Life
10. If You Were Mine
11. Arms of Mary
12. Believe in Me
13. Father and Son

No comments: