Monday, November 10, 2008

"Every Day Is Exactly the Same" single (Nine Inch Nails)

Still on a bit of a Nine Inch Nails kick, I used a nice Borders coupon to pick up a copy of the single for "Every Day Is Exactly the Same." Like "The Perfect Drug" remix single, my second acquisition has an a-side that I didn't actually hear performed live. Go figure. Still, it's a strong song. The b-sides are remixes, one of the a-side plus a pair each for "The Hand That Feeds" and "Only." I really like the two "The Hand That Feed" mixes, plus the Richard X Mix of "Only." Overall, this is a strong single release and worth having. Maybe at some point I'll even get the actual album, haha.

Tracks:
1. Every Day Is Exactly the Same
2. The Hand That Feeds (DFA Mix)
3. The Hand That Feeds (Photek Straight Mix)
4. Only (EL-P mix)
5. Only (Richard X mix)
6. Every Day Is Exactly the Same (Sam Fog. vs. Carlos D Mix)

No comments: