Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Manners & Physique (Adam Ant)

Adam Ant's album Manners & Physique was released in 1990. It contains the hit single "Room at the Top." While there are quite a few Ant tracks I know and like a lot ("Vive Le Rock," "Desperate but Not Serious," "Wonderful," etc.), I can't say I'd heard any of the tracks on this album before. Still, I've been looking to get some Adam Ant for a while now, so I finally took the plunge with this disc. It's a pretty solid release, with songs like "If You Keep On" and "Bright Lights Black Leather" amongst the highlights. My guess would be that this isn't the ideal entry point into the Ant catalogue, but I do like it well enough and hope to continue getting his stuff.

Tracks:
1. Room at the Top
2. Rough Stuff
3. If You Keep On
4. Manners & Physique
5. Can't Set Rules About Love
6. U.S.S.A.
7. Bright Lights Black Leather
8. Piccadilly
9. Young Dumb and Full of It
10. Anger Inc.

No comments: