Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Collection (Tracey Dey)

Tracey Dey's The Collection is another CD of dubious origin. However, the music on there is hard to find and good quality girl pop. Fans of such will not be disappointed by the music herein, although the lack of liner notes is a bit disappointing. Highlights include "Gonna Get Along Without Ya Now," "I Won't Tell," "Didn't Ya," and "Marchin' Home." Other tracks of interest include "Jerry (I'm Your Sherry)," a response to The 4 Seasons' "Sherry," and four duets recorded with Gary Knight as Dey & Knight.

Tracks:
1. Jerry (I'm Your Sherry)
2. Once in a Blue Blue Moon
3. Long Time No See
4. Jealous Eyes
5. Teenage Cleopatra
6. Who's That (A Dream Smiled at Me)
7. Teddy's the Boy I Love
8. Here Comes the Boy
9. Gonna Get Along Without Ya Now
10. Go Away
11. Hangin' On to My Baby
12. Ska Doo Dee Yah
13. I Won't Tell
14. Any Kind of Love
15. Blue Turns to Grey
16. Didn't Ya
17. Hanky Panky
18. Shakin' the Blues Away
19. Young Love (Dey & Knight)
20. I'm Gonna Love You Tomorrow (Dey & Knight)
21. Sayin' Something (Dey & Knight)
22. Ooh Do La Do Lay (Dey & Knight)
23. Marchin' Home

No comments: