Saturday, August 16, 2008

Here Right Now (Graham Colton)

Since I enjoyed Graham Colton Band's Drive, mainly thanks to the single "Don't Give Up on Me," I figured I'd give Colton's solo venture a try. While I think Drive is the better of the two albums, 2007's Here Right Now proves that Colton still has some juice left. Songs like "Always in Love" and "You Find a Way" find Colton making Hot AC-ready pop-rock of an enjoyable variety. Hidden track "Here Right Now" is also one of the highlights of the album. While Colton didn't exactly break the mainstream the way he'd hoped with this album, it has hopefully paved the way for him to eventually find some great success.

Tracks:
1. Telescope
2. You Find a Way
3. Best Days
4. Forget About You
5. On Your Side
6. Cellophane Girl
7. Always in Love
8. If Love Was Enough
9. Whatever Breaks My Heart
10. Take You Back
11. New Years Resolution
12. Let It Go (and hidden track Here Right Now)

No comments: