Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Legend of a Cowgirl" promo single (Imani Coppola)

While it isn't the ideal way of acquiring this song, the promo single for Imani Coppola's "Legend of a Cowgirl" was for sale and priced even cheaper than an iTunes download, and is now in my collection. It contains just one track: the radio version of "Legend of a Cowgirl." I remember this song fondly, and I love it, so it's cool to finally own it in some format. Now I just need to get Little Jackie's album and I'll have the two great Coppola-related tracks. Actually, I suppose, in all fairness, given the fact that I also really enjoy Baha Men's "You All Dat," on which she appears, I'd need that, too. Eh, whatever. At least I've now got her first big hit, which will always hold a place in my heart.

Tracks:
1. Legend of a Cowgirl (radio version)

No comments: