Monday, March 10, 2008

Become What You Are (The Juliana Hatfield Three)

My interest in The Juliana Hatfield Three's Become What You Are (1993) lay in the classic hit "My Sister." Awesome song, that, and one I love. While not all of the other songs on this album reach the heights of that one, it is overall a very good listen. The other hit from the album, "Spin the Bottle," is one of the more memorable tracks, as are "Supermodel" and "Feelin' Massachusetts."

Tracks:
1. Supermodel
2. My Sister
3. This Is the Sound
4. For the Birds
5. Mabel
6. A Dame with a Rod
7. Addicted
8. Feelin' Massachusetts
9. Spin the Bottle
10. President Garfield
11. Little Pieces
12. I Got No Idols

1 comment:

DigMeOut said...

Check out a podcast review of Become What You Are by The Juliana Hatfield Three on Dig Me Out at digmeoutpodcast.com, a weekly podcast dedicated to uncovering and rediscovering lost, forgotten and overlooked rock of the 90s.