Saturday, March 15, 2008

He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not (Giggles)

Giggles's 1992 album He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not is apparently the only one she released. It contains her one hit "What Goes Around Comes Around." I wasn't really familiar with Giggles before except in name, but I was interested enough to pick it up and give it a try. The decision didn't prove bad. While I'm usually only so much of a freestyle fan, Giggles is one of the more adept artists I've heard. Her album makes for an enjoyable listen. Freestyle fans should definitely go for this one.

Not related to the music, but her titles sure do look like ten clichés, don't they? We've got some oft-used expressions (tracks 1, 2, 5, 7, 9), some popular song topics (tracks 3, 4, 6, 8), and then end with a medley! This doesn't take away from the music, but I just found it amusing.

Tracks:
1. What Goes Around Comes Around
2. He Said She Said
3. Where Did Your Love
4. Hugs & Kisses
5. Good Things Come to Those Who Wait
6. Memories of Love
7. I Had Enough
8. Love Letter
9. He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not
10. Giggles Medley

No comments: