Thursday, March 13, 2008

Laughter (The Mighty Lemon Drops)

Laughter is a 1989 album by The Mighty Lemon Drops. This is a group in which I've been interested ever since I heard two of the big singles off the album, "Where Do We Go From Heaven" and especially "Into the Heart of Love." I like both of these songs a good deal. I was excited, therefore, to actually find this album in stores. I'd still love their greatest hits collection, but this album proved a nice start. Besides the aforementioned singles, it also includes some other cool modern rock tracks in the form of such tunes as "One in a Million" and "Second Time Around."

I would definitely recommend checking out The Mighty Lemon Drops if you're not familiar with them.

Tracks:
1. At Midnight
2. Into the Heart of Love
3. Where Do We Go From Heaven
4. The Heartbreak Thing
5. One in a Million
6. Written in Fiction
7. The Real World
8. All That I Can Do
9. Second Time Around
10. Beautiful Shame
11. Rumbletrain?

No comments: