Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ready to Wear/Pret-a-Porter soundtrack

I'm never really sure what to say about various artists discs like this. I guess I'll say that the music is generally dancy soul, with some other stuff thrown in. I enjoyed listening to it and think it's a pretty cool album.

Tracks:
1. Ini Kamoze: "Here Comes the Hotstepper (Heartical mix)"
2. Supercat: "My Girl Josephine"
3. Salt-N-Pepa: "Here We Come"
4. M People: "Natural Thing"
5. Janet Jackson: "70's Love Groove"
6. The Rolling Stones: "Jump on Top of Me"
7. Sam Phillips: "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'"
8. The Cranberries: "Pretty (Pret a Porter Movie mix)"
9. Deep Forest: "Martha"
10. The Brand New Heavies: "Close to You"
11. Ce Ce Peniston: "Keep Givin' Me Your Love (West End mix)"
12. The New Power Generation: "Get Wild"
13. Terence Trent D'Arby: "Supermodel Sandwich"
14. U2: "Lemon (Perfecto mix)"

No comments: