Friday, March 28, 2008

In Our Bedroom After the War (Stars)

I've been sitting on this one for a while in hopes of having some breakthrough on how to describe it. I picked up Stars' In Our Bedroom After the War at their show. I've finally decided that there's no sense in trying to verbalize my reaction. It leaves me speechless in that I can't put into words what I find so appealing about that, and I suppose that's the most accurate description I can give. But I like it. A lot. "Take Me to the Riot" is an amazing song. Other great ones include "The Night Starts Here," the title track, "My Favourite Book," and "The Ghost of Genova Heights."

Tracks:
1. The Beginning After the End
2. The Night Starts Here
3. Take Me to the Riot
4. My Favourite Book
5. Midnight Coward
6. The Ghost of Genova Heights
7. Personal
8. Barricade
9. Window Bird
10. Bitches in Tokyo
11. Life 2: The Unhappy Ending
12. Today Will Be Better, I Swear!
13. In Our Bedroom After the War

No comments: