Saturday, March 15, 2008

Curtis Stigers

Curtis Stigers's self-titled album holds the same sort of appeal to me as Clive Griffin's self-titled album. It's dated '90s adult pop. It would never work today, but it just sounds good to me. My favourite track on the album is its opener, "Sleeping With the Lights On." It's a fairly pleasant listen overall, containing also his other singles "I Wonder Why" and "You're All That Matters to Me." Stigers plays his sax throughout as well.

Tracks:
1. Sleeping With the Lights On
2. I Wonder Why
3. You're All That Matters to Me
4. The Man You're Gonna Fall in Love With
5. People Like Us
6. Never Saw a Miracle
7. I Guess It Wasn't Mine
8. Nobody Loves You Like I Do
9. I Keep Telling Myself
10. Count My Blessings
11. The Last Time I Said Goodbye

No comments: