Friday, March 14, 2008

"Carry On" single (Donna Summer)

If I see anything remotely interesting by Donna Summer for a good price, I'm gonna buy it. She's definitely one of my favourites. It was therefore an easy choice to buy this "Carry On" single. It was released in 1997 and appears to be promoting the various artists album NRG Unlimited from Interhit Records. Producer Giorgio Moroder also receives credit on the case. I already had the original mix on the excellent Gold compilation, but I'm always up for some good remixes.

I think my favourite mixes are the ones done by Chris Cox. Not only is "Slammin' Cox" a terribly fun mix name, but they just have great energy and really work well. I can't complain about any of the remixes present, however. They're all quite good.

Tracks:
1. Carry On (original mix)
2. Carry On (Outta Control Radio)
3. Carry On (Hysteria Radio)
4. Carry On (Slammin' Cox Radio)
5. Carry On (Outta Control Extended)
6. Carry On (Hysteria Mix)
7. Carry On (Slammin' Cox Mix)
8. Carry On (Hot Tracks Mix)
9. Carry On (Hysteriastrumental)

No comments: