Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"Inside Your Heaven" single (Bo Bice)

I'll say it right now: American Idol winners' initial singles tend to suck. Bice was second place, but "Inside Your Heaven" was the same song they gave the winner to sing that year, and her version was indeed pretty sucky. So how did I end up liking Bice's? I have no idea. But I do. I may be a few years late actually getting it, but hey, better late than never.

The b-side is a remake of Ides of March's "Vehicle" featuring Richie Sambora.

Tracks:
1. Inside Your Heaven
2. Vehicle (featuring Richie Sambora)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

The reason I love Bo's version of "Inside Your Heaven" is his magnificent voice, plus the passion that Bo puts into everything he sings. They gave him that mediocre song, and Bo made us love it. I was very happy that "Vehicle" was on the B side. I still play it quite often and never tire of it!